Can you imagine if you could make a breakfast that was not just quick to make…
Not just healthy…
Not just easy on your wallet…
But also could feed your whole family…
Well, do we have a surprise for you!
This receipe for Green Eggs and Ham is a truly delicious breakfast that serves a family of 4 and can give your hungry family a healthy start to their day.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Macros Per Portion
Calories 468 Kcal
250g of Asparagus
1kg of Petit Pois
1 bunch of Mint
1 bunch of Parsley
2 cloves of Garlic
3 big handfuls of Kale
3 big handfuls of Spinach
A regular pack of Parma Ham
Watch The Recipe Video
- Finely chop 2 garlic cloves, and chop your asparagus into 2cm long pieces.
- Add some olive oil to a big frying pan and add your garlic and asparagus. Allow to soften for 1 – 2 minutes and then add your kale. Pour in a small glass of water, and allow the kale to soften for another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Once softened, add the spinach. Allow to wilt, and then add a handful of chopped parsley and a handful of chopped mint. Add 3 – 4 cups of defrosted petit pois.
- Mix together, and then, with a spoon, make 8 little wells in the green mixture and add your eggs. Do this carefully so the yolks don’t break.
- Pop the lid on, and leave the eggs to steam for 12 minutes, or until the whites are cooked and the yolks are still soft.
- Remove from the heat, and then drape your Parma ham over the top. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, a twist of salt and pepper and any leftover mint and parsley leaves.
From Our Friends At
This recipe is courtesy of our friends over at Mob Kitchen.
You can find this and other great options for you and your ‘Mob’ to try over at their website http://www.mobkitchen.co.uk/.