This Souvlaki Beef Kebabs recipe is a macro friendly and healthy dinner which can feed 4 and be made in just a few minutes!
What could be better than that?
Total Time: 17 minutes
Macros Per Portion
Calories 287 Kcal
4 ready made beef kebab skewers (about 200g
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried mint
2 teaspoons of salt
½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Arrange the skewered beef in a large baking dish in a single layer.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the kebabs.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or preferably overnight, turning once.
- Pre-heat your grill on high.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes, rotating once halfway through.
- Let rest for 8 minutes before serving.
From Our Friends At
This Recipe is courtesy of our friends over at TeamRH Fitness. A word from the team:
“We’ve made it our mission in life to educate the people, that pills, shakes, and fad diets DO NOT WORK, and the key to long term success and your happiness is to truly understand Nutrition, which is what we work very hard at teaching it to you in an easy to understand way without all the big words that can confuse beginners.”
For more great fitness advice visit https://teamrhfitness.com/