Want to host a healthy dinner party that still wows your guests?
This Mexican Chicken salad recipe is healthy, delicious and feeds 4 hungry guests!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Macros Per Portion
Calories 479 Kcal
4 Chicken Breasts
2 Sweetcorn Cobs
3 Peppers (Not Green)
1 Red Onion
1 bunch of Coriander
1 can of Black Beans
Watch The Recipe Video
- Preheat oven to 180C/356F.
- Place the chicken breasts and sweetcorn on a baking tray. Add salt, pepper, olive oil, 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika and 1 teaspoon of cumin. Rub the spices in, making sure everything is coated. Put the chicken and corn into the oven for 30 mins.
- De-seed your mixed peppers and chop into cubes.
- Peel the skin off the cucumber, chop in half and scoop out the seeds using a teaspoon. Chop into chunks.
- Chop the onion in half and cube.
- Chop the 2 avocados in half, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh.
- Remove the chicken and corn from the oven. Using a knife, check the chicken is cooked through. With another knife, scrape the sweetcorn kernels off the cobs. Slice up the chicken into chunky strips.
- Add all the ingredients in to a serving bowl.
- Dress with lime juice and olive oil. Toss together. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.
From Our Friends At
This recipe is courtesy of our friends over at Mob Kitchen.
You can find this and other great options for you and your ‘Mob’ to try over at their website http://www.mobkitchen.co.uk/.